Wednesday, January 23, 2013

First Blog

Hi, my name is Dawn Otto.  I am going to school to earn a bachelor's degree in the Medical Assistant program.  I enjoy the outdoors.  I like to hike, run, walk with my dogs and spend time with my family.  I am married with 3 sons who have kids of their own. I am a grandma. I was adopted as a baby and just last April found my birth parents.  My husband and I visited them in June (on my birthday).  I was able to spend time with them on Christmas too.  They live in San Bruno, CA. Meeting my biological relatives has been one of the best times in my whole life. I have brothers, a niece, nephews, cousins. I love them all. I am looking forward to this semester because it will be one of the most challenging.

Dawn.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You are here! I have a similar family discovery story. I found out I have a sister. I was in college when my sister wrote and introduced herself. She asked to meet her mother and me. It was strange growing up an "only" child and then finding out I have a sister. Now we are very close. She's actually going to officiate at my wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy:

      That is so cool. I have visited my family a couple times and they are awesome. Congratulations on your relationship with your sister

      Delete